My Mind News

This is my brain. I'm pretty sure it's not on drugs.

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Sandman Owes Me One

Well, my 40 day challenge is complete. And it looks like I came out of this a winner. I've been recieving numerous emails as well as seeing comments posted on this blog of other people that have dared themselves to take up this challenge as well. It's a pretty interesting one to say the least.

I'm not sure if my results had any effect to all the "expert" theories that are out there. So for those that aren't sure if nocturnal emmissions are mandatory for guys that don't ejaculate, then you're in the same boat as those that boast that they know the answer.

In my opinion, it's all about one's immediate environment. But not only that, I believe will power, confidence, and self control play a part as well. Perhaps they should design a psychological test to see who would cum in their sleep or not. That'd be an interesting grade to take home from school.

So next time I see the Sandman, he better pay up. I feel like I'm owed a nasty dream for my good efforts. I'm fine with any particular dream as long as it includes a topless volleyball competition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home