My Mind News

This is my brain. I'm pretty sure it's not on drugs.

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

An F Never Felt So Good

In high school, I was overtly outgoing. People knew who I was, and I always came with a good laugh for them, even if at times it came at my own expense.

My grades never reflected my intelligence, as I never cared for school. Correction....school was cool. It's just that classes and homework got in the way of all the fun.

I maintained a decent C/D average. But if I would have known then what I know now. I would have been made darn sure that I would have gotten an F. Because apparently, F nowadays stands for Fuck. As in that's what the teachers are doing to their students.

I recently read a report where 15 percent of pupils are sexually abused by teachers or school staff members between kindergarten and high school graduation. Now I must ask?

Why was I so cruely overlooked and thrown into the 85%?

Typically I wouldn't be bitching about this, but I took a glance at the latest teacher that has no been accused -- Debra Lafave. And good gracious have you seen this woman?



What's the dealio? This woman is an A+ hottie and she's liftin' the skirt for a 14 year old kid. So I say again, why was I in this damn 85%?

I had the hots for my Spanish teacher. Did not I make that clear to her by coming to class everyday? How come I didn't get an after school exercise? Ms. W, I would have even talked dirty to you in the very language you taught me. Was this not good enough for you? I even touched your hand when I handed you my homework. Don't you remember the way our fingers graved over each other? It was just a tiny bit of heaven.

And what about you, Ms. B. You were a hot little number, and I came to English class like it was a religion. Was not my allegiance enough? How dare you tease me with your little ass shakes as you wrote on the blackboard? Why wasn't I given this special extra credit? And to think I learned what a past participle was. I did that for you Ms. B, not for me. Your English didn't learn me a damn thing. But the "what if" memories of what could have been are now here to taunt me for my missed opportunities.

To all the 14 year olds guys out there...keep your chin up...you might be one of the lucky 15%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home