My Mind News

This is my brain. I'm pretty sure it's not on drugs.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

28 days and counting....

Well I figured you guys were wanting an update on my challenge. So far so good. I must say the first few days were straining. It was almost as if my body was rebelling against me. I've done some pretty zany things in the past, but this has to be one of the more peculiar ones in quite some time.

Last night was a little scary. I had a dream where I was having sex with some random woman and my fiancee and her family walk in the house. So even in my own dreams I can't get away with screwing around on Krista. When I woke up I did a quick bed check to see if I was out $75. I was pleased to see that I was still good to go.

Avoiding erections is probably the hardest (no pun intended) part of this whole challenge. I never realized how much sexual content is in my day to day life. And I mean it's everywhere. Being the night owl that I am, my cable is plagued with those horrid B rate flicks that just show tits and asses to pull in the ratings.

I also thought I was going to experience some discomfort as a result of blue balls. But again, nothing's happening. I'm starting to think I might win this challenge.

Just another 28 days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home