My Mind News

This is my brain. I'm pretty sure it's not on drugs.

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Fuk a What?

I got a catalog in the mail today. It's your typical family oriented catalog. Or so I thought. The title of the catalog is "Catalog Favorites". It boasts that it has "a showcase of catalog best-sellers". My fiancee is a catalog shopper, but not a catalog buyer, so she tends to flip through all the catalogs that we get in the mail.



So after flipping through such catalog gems as Elmo T-shirts, toys no kid would ever play with, and Mr. Mom mugs, she came across an item that I now believe to be the only selling item in the entire catalog. I would venture to say that this entire catalog was created just to hide this particular item right in it's midst.



Supposedly this thing has even been seen on TV. You clip it to your finger and it's intended to relieve such things as headaches, and pains in your neck, back, and shoulders. Yeah...rrriiiggghttt.

The only thing this product is good for is flapping a clitoris like a hummingbird's wings at 9000 vibrations per minute. Yeah...that's right...I said it. It's for the masturbating sex starved housewife.

I was in denial myself after seeing this in the catalog. They have Cookie Monster kid's T-Shirt on one page, and adult sexual satisfaction on the next. You ain't foolin' no one "Catalog Favorites". I'm on to your little game.

Fukuoku? Yes please.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Robison said...

hey!

when do we get the update on your "challenge"? or are we to assume that the "vibrator" entry alludes to a self satisfaction episode of "blog" proportions? : )

9:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Posted the results for ya Dave. I figured most were keeping up with the comments section on the Nocturnal Emmission blog posting and it was pretty much assumed in there that I had succeeded.

But for those that don't want to scroll back, I put up a lil' sumtin' sumtin' for them to read.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home