My Mind News

This is my brain. I'm pretty sure it's not on drugs.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Procreation Prevention

Nowadays you need a license for just about anything. If you want to drive a car you need one. If you want to park on a city street in Milwaukee you need one. If you want to tend bar you need one. Insurance salesman need one. Financial Planners. Mortgage Brokers. Real Estate Agents. Boxing. Firearm possession. Riding your bicycle in a street. Driving a truck. Owning a dog. Marriage. The list goes on and on. I bet the average person has at least a dozen licenses just to exist in America.

Well I propose another license. If you want to have children you should have to be granted a license for it. Now I know that sounds off the wall, but so does needing a license to pedal a bike around town or to build a fence on your own lawn. The reason I bring this up is because frankly there are some people that need not produce offspring in this world. I'm sure you can think of a dozen or so people that you know that shouldn't infect the human race by the multiplication of their genes.

This idealogy hit me the hardest when I woke up to his the face of this man in my morning dose of Yahoo news.



A sound deafened my ears, blindness overcame me, and my head throbbed as if someone was smacking me with a jagged brick. I lost memory shortly after, but my fiancee informed me that while she was in the bathroom she heard me shriek and found me smacking my face against the computer monitor. A simple web search illustrated that this is a common reaction for those that are afraid of real life clowns. Not the fake ones in the circus, but really real ones.

But back on track. Avoiding further eye contact with the photo so that I could read the story I was overcome with horror when I read this headline:

Jackson to be Father of Quadruplets


I quickly checked the date for fear that I may have somehow slipped into some distorted space-time continuum and arrived on April Fool's Day. But no such luck. It was July 20, 2004 and Michael Jackson was going to add 4 more children to his already existing offspring.

This is clearly a man/woman/person/alien/clown/freak/weirdo that should not procreate. This needs to be put to an end. What child can grow and be a productive asset to the human race if their father is Michael Jackson.

I urge you to immediately contact your local congressman and petition them to put laws in place for regulations in procreation. The world has seen enough. 3 offspring is enough. Now we have 4 more on the way. And something tells me he's not going to be stopping anytime soon. We don't need to see a nation of Michael Jacksons.

1 Comments:

Blogger Loser said...

I feel so bad that my cats are neutered. We got them this way. Michael Jackson and other freaks, annoying relatives, lawyers and politicians should've been neutered, not cats! And some IBOs two, these 2nd or 3rd generations IBO are so creepy!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home