My Mind News

This is my brain. I'm pretty sure it's not on drugs.

Friday, June 11, 2004

Can You Believe This Shit?

We live in a world where everyone is afraid of something. Fear is a tremendous force that affects countless things. I just did a google search on "Fear drives" and it came with about 797,000 webpages. I also ran searches for "fear creates" and "fear causes" and came up with yet another 3 million or so pages.

I couldn't find a complete list of all known phobias, as I imagine there's thousands of new phobias that are being added every year. There's even a fear of fear itself.

But anyways, back to the topic at hand as foreshadowed by the title of this post. About ten minutes ago I took a shit. I know, I know...too much information. But whatever. It's my mind, if you don't like it, get out.

And as usual, I grunted at this annoying bodily function. So I initially set out to search on the internet to find a cure for shitting. Of course, I didn't find one. No big surprise there.

But I did stumble across soemthing that I found to be quite interesting. I literally said, "I don't believe this shit."

Defacaloesiophobia


Don't bother even asking me how to pronounce that one. I have no friggin' clue. Of course, now you're wondering what Defacaloesiophobia is. Well it's the fear of taking a painful shit. We all have those days when it feels like we crapping out our insides, and not one of us can ever say we enjoy it. But I had no idea people walked around in their lives scared to take a dump due to the possible agony that it might cause.

This phobia can get so bad that there is actually medication that can be prescribed to lossen up this crappy fear. If you thought I had a screw or to lose, then it's apparent you have never met a whacko stricken with Defacaloesiophobia.

If you just so happen to be a Defacaloesiophobiac, then have no fear. There is a cure for you. You can either:

Hopefully you're not a Kathisophobiac. But if so, no need to worry just stay standing while you opt for the latter of the two options. I'm assuming of course you would pick the latter, especially if you're a Thanatophobia. However if you're a Cyberphobia, you're pretty much screwed. Well...not necessarily, you could always have a friend or relative sign you up then. Hopefully in this case you're a Chrometophobiac, cause then they might be more inclined to spend their money instead.

Happy Crapping!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home