My Mind News

This is my brain. I'm pretty sure it's not on drugs.

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Playing on the Bandwagon

Weight Watchers has its newest member...

....Me!

I lacked organization in my life. Though the treadmill was right there, I never seemed to find the time to get on it. Since I last mentioned I will start on it, I've only walked on it once for 30-40 minutes. And that's not nearly enough to take these extra pounds off.

So feeling like a girly-man I walked into the Weight Watchers center and signed up. I was quickly informed that I need to lose at least 21 pounds (10% of my current weight).

It's day two now, and I've been eating healthier according to their point system. Interesting thing about it, I feel like I'm eating more. So I'm curious as to how this will take off the weight. But I suppose they are the experts.

I'll keep you all posted on the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home