My Mind News

This is my brain. I'm pretty sure it's not on drugs.

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Nuke Them All??!!???

In a conversation I overheard, a guy commented on the situation in Iraq with relationship to the murder of Nick Berg. His comment that caught my ear was, " "I say napalm the whole fucking country already. They are nothing but animals and we will never win there. Just kill them all and then rebuild."

Is that the mentality we're supposed to have about all of this? Something doesn't feel right about that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a terrorist mindset. These crazed idiots in the Middle East say the same thing about America. They want to kill us all.

I believe it's this very same mentality that causes pictures like this to be in existance.



Now I agree with the anger of the gentleman that made the comments. But I don't agree with the content of what he said. Yes it's time for some payback. But let's not hate a nation of people. Let's get the fucking bastards that did this to our fellow American, and others like him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home