My Mind News

This is my brain. I'm pretty sure it's not on drugs.

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Not Suitable for Any Audiences

The Motion Picture Association of America seriously needs to add another rating to their current system. There are just some movies that are not suitable to be seen by any audiences. Not because they are filthy, NC-17 covers all that. However there's still a type of movie that just should not be seen. And that's a movie that fucking sucks. I'm amazed how millions of dollars can be put into a film, and then when its put on the big screen it's just a total flop.

With the advent of DVD and VHS movies can now go straight to video to save some embarrassment, but that still doesn't take away from the fact that they still suck.

I say it's time for the MPAA to move aside and let someone else take the reigns. Forget this G, PG, and the rest of the alphabet BS. I just want to know if it's a movie worth seeing.

And to hell with paying a set price for a movie. The shittier the movie, the cheaper it should be to go so. It makes no sense that ass crack movies like The Sweetest Thing should cost the same for admission as great hits like Braveheart or Saving Private Ryan.

I guess that's pretty much why I said to hell with going to the movies in general. I'm a member of Netflix. And if you haven't heard of them yet, then you asssss bettttaaa callllll sommmebbooddyyyy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home