My Mind News

This is my brain. I'm pretty sure it's not on drugs.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Fat Go Bye-Bye

Despite the fact that I'm the only guy in a room full of overweight middle-aged women, I'm managing to still with the W ight Watchers program. The name is really Weight Watchers, but there is an "e" missing on the sign of the building. For my 10 bucks a week to go, you think they'd spring to at least get a complete sign.

Anyways....

My visiting fat and I plopped on the scale and to my pleasant surprise I shed 3.2 lbs over the week. I was suprised by the weight loss because I have been eating all week long. More so than what I used to eat even. The only difference is what it is that I am eating.

You'd be amazed at the results of your body if you just start gnawing on fruits and vegetables instead of chips and cookies. Even knocking out the regular soda, for Caffiene Free Diet Pepsi does wonders as well.

I feel healthier all around. Even shitting feels like a smoother expulsion than what it formerly was with digested pizza, microwaved burritos, and of course....my formerly hefty supply of high sodium Budget Gourmets.

I'm months away from where I want to be weight wise, so I'll keep you all posted with the results and along the way I'll post updated photos of my shrinking bulged torso as well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shawn, this is Cliff (aka - IBuyOnly from QBlog)

I like your Blog. Thought I'd post a bit here.

I am curious, how tall are you?

I am 37 and have a bulge of similar proportion. :-(

Glad you got motivated to melt the belly. I'm gonna try to do the same.

Your sister is very pretty. Not trying to be crass or rude, but I thought I'd just agree with you. I'll bet you've given her crap for a long time. That's what siblings are for.

Well, it's nice to chat a bit with you. Good luck on the redistribution of weight.

Cliff :-)

4:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm 5'10". Average height for the normal male. Or so I've been told. If you're looking to drop the pounds then eat a bunch of veggies and fruit. And drink more water or diet sodas. Eat smaller portions too on other stuff, but don't go hungry. Just eat those veggies up.

Glad you're enjoying the blog. I'm having a good time writing it.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home