My Mind News

This is my brain. I'm pretty sure it's not on drugs.

Monday, May 10, 2004

Rolls Out

My fiancee has lost over 10 pounds now and she's been very consistant with her Weight Watchers program. So she's keeping up her end of the bargain on us having healthy bodies, which will enhance our relationship with each other.

So that's her success. Wish I could say the same. Over the weekend I ran into a scale at my mom's house. I dared myself to silently weigh my excess baggage. 209.5 lbs. A guy my height should only be around 185 lbs. After the military I picked up some stock in my build, so I tend to give myself a 10 lbs leeway. So I figure I'm a good 15 lbs overweight. Now knowing that I wouldn't think it would look that bad on me. Krista was pretty much fortunate to have her weight be spread evenly over her body for the most part. But I'm not so lucky. Here, see for yourself.





I know it's gross. But I felt the need to show the world my gut. Maybe then out of sheer embarrassment I'll want to do something about it. So today it's back to the treadmill. And I'll keep a steady schedule of running 20-30 minutes a day at least 4 times a week. I figure that should do the trick.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home