My Mind News

This is my brain. I'm pretty sure it's not on drugs.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Digging Up Hoffa

Okay, why they hell are they still spending money looking for Hoffa. The dude has been gone for decades. Let's all just assume he's dead and move on with our lives. I mean, what difference does it make at this point anyways? Is peace and harmony going to spring over the world if they find the dude's remains?

I don't get it. I just don't get it.

I bet there's a betting pool going on at the FBI Headquarters to see what year they find Hoffa in. What else could be the incentive? They certainly aren't going to name a school after the guy that found his bones. So what's the point?

So instead of fighting crime, or whatever it is these FBI guys do, they are throwing on their farmer's gear, grabbing their backhoes and digging up some dude's farm looking for Hoffa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home