My Mind News

This is my brain. I'm pretty sure it's not on drugs.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Celebrity Tip of the Day

If you're reading this, you must be a celebrity. Now I'm no life coach, or whatever it is that you go to for advice on your life. But every now and again, I have a few gems of wisdom that I would like to share with your surreal existance.

Take my words to the heart. They will one day save your career. Trust me on this. You ready.....

"Stop having sex in front of camcorders."

It's very easy. Sure you have sex. You're a celebrity. I don't blame you. Personally if I were in your shoes I would be having sex right now while reading this. However, I wouldn't be doing it in front of a camera of any sorts. Especially one that takes motion pictures.

It worked for Paris Hilton. Heck, it sorta worked for Scott Stapp and Kid Rock. But do you really want to fall into that category? I mean come on. You're a celebrity. Look at the things you've accomplished.

Then look at Paris Hilton. Her last name is her only fame. Other than that, you and I both know that is one dumb ass bitch. And Stapp? Well watch him on TV sometime. He somehow always manages to find himself on some Celebrity Poker Showdown or some other crap like that making an ass of himself. As for Kid Rock? Well...come now...who needs to be in the same league as white trash. Let the sex tape scandals go to those freaks. After all, their own merits can't get them the recognition they seek.

So the next time you shag, just take a glance around. The whole world doesn't need to see your weewee.

1 Comments:

Blogger Loser said...

World is free to not see it. But world, ok many ppl want to see it.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home