My Mind News

This is my brain. I'm pretty sure it's not on drugs.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

My Long Lost Lover

So by circumstance I came across a sweet bitch from my past. Her name was Mary Jane. I haven't sent or smelt that sexy momma in YEARS!

So it was a Wednesday afternoon, I'm bored, and she's sitting there waiting for me. What the hell? Heading off to the kitchen I get my special materials to prepare her for what's coming to her.

I'm kinky like that so I grabbed the aluminum foil. Licking my lips in anticipation I headed back into the living room. Ah, but I almost forgot something. As I just mentioned, I'm kinky like that. So I swirled my way into the bathroom and grabbed an empty toilet paper roll. Now it was time to get busy.

I took hold of that fine woman Mary Jane. Boy did she look good, and God damn that bitch smells great. It was time to put her ass to work. With a sexy wink of the eye, I unrolled my aluminum foil and dangled it before her. It was getting so hot, I started to sweat.

Inch by inch, I wrapped her sweet ass up nice and tight. Have you ever seen a gorgeous thing like Mary Jane wrapped up in something so unique and appealing as some Roundy's aluminum foil? God damn I was bursting to get it on with her.

I was already stroking the toilet paper roll in anticipation of what was to come next. I forgot one thing, static cling sheets. Oh I know what you're thinking? What the hell is he going to do with that. Well baby, I'm a freak. Use your imagination. I stuffed that toilet paper roll with it. The scent they gave off was so good. And I would love blowing back on Mary Jane after I went down on her. It's just one of those things.

I had everything ready. She was ready. I was ready. I let her give herself to me. It was ecstasy. And when we were done, she left me in a state of pure euphoria. That was my Mary Jane. She always knew how to set a guy straight. And like always when we were done, she'd be gone. And I would be left wondering when I would be seeing that sweet Mary Jane again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a really lame post about you and your drugs. next time get a room. no - wait... don't just get a room, get a room with a 12-step program in it.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home