My Mind News

This is my brain. I'm pretty sure it's not on drugs.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Florida Vacation

At last I got to see the ocean for the first time in my life. I wasn't all that impressed by it, as it looked like Lake Michigan as far as I could tell, except the ocean doesn't stink like shit and you can walk across the beach without a shard of glass or a hypodermic needle getting stuck in your foot.

One lesson I did learn as that when you're swimming in the ocean, don't open your mouth. Taking a gulp of seawater is no different than just dumping a handful of salt in your mouth. It just ain't fun.

Universal Studios was sweet. Cool Rides. And who can pass up a $5 hotdog? I mean, you only live once right? I'll have to show the picture they got of me on "The Revenge of the Mummy" ride. It's a look of sheer terror. I couldn't even try to contort my face like that if I tried. Only a horrifying experience can offer me such an expression. When I get back home, I'll post the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home