My Mind News

This is my brain. I'm pretty sure it's not on drugs.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm a Little Bitch


Generally it takes a lot to intimidate me. Growing up as a kid I was involved in gang violence, been beat, been shot at, etc etc. You know...the sob story every ghetto stricken teen tells when they are fishing for sympathy.

Furthermore, I suffered through the second hardest military training the Army offers. I've been hit, yelled at, and threatened by the scariest of men outranking myself.

So I'm a bit desensitized. Perhaps that's why I'm such a prick at times. Who knows? I care not to give myself a psychological evalution at this point in time.

However, I have a weakness. A terrible weakness. I'm a little bitch when it comes to roller coasters. The damn thing doesn't even need to do loops and it'll have me all fucked up. I just can't handle them and I have no idea why. Oh wait...yeah I do....cause I'm a little bitch.

And I have proof!


Just take a good guess at which one I am. That's right. I'm the only one on the ride screaming my head off as if I'm watching my mother get butchered. I mean look at that face I have. I'm not even able to duplicate that look in the mirror. That face is of true terror.

I'm such a little bitch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha even the fat guy in the back is making fun of you :) Overcome your fear, go on raging bull and superman... imo

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home