My Mind News

This is my brain. I'm pretty sure it's not on drugs.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

ADDin' another Letter

I'm trying to complete the brain disorder alphabet. So far I have A and D. But after the trip to the therapist toay, I was awarded with another letter, H. So now I have am Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (A.D.H.D). Aren't I special? Well I shouldn't say I have it yet, as I haven't been properly diagnosed with either ADD, or ADHD yet.

Judgement day for that looks to be on May 21st, when I see this Polish doctor only known as "Doctor O". The therapist is forwarding all my crazy papers to him, and he'll figure out what's going on with this noggin of mine.

So far it looks like 8 years of pill poppin' for me. Fun stuff.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you should just try yoga or some kind of natural healing first.drugs are never good. I wish you well.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know of any natural healing that can correct my brain's chemicals. Apparently these drugs I'll probably be taking are the safest type of of drug one can possibly take. No side effects, no nothing.

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get in contact with that platinum that has ADHD or ADD. He's grown up in the A/Q business up North somewhere. Very pro. :P

He's been sorted out with diet changes. Maybe something you could look into if the diagnosis is +.

Poe :)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Which Platinum is that? And how do I get in contact with that person?

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home