My Mind News

This is my brain. I'm pretty sure it's not on drugs.

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

My Mind News Debuts


This is my mind. And you're getting a free all expense access pass to it. Okay, let me quit lying. You're getting a free "ad supported" access pass to it. I don't like ads anymore than you, but my wallet reminded me of how it will kick my ass if I buy one more piece of "web junk". It's interesting how my wallet's voice sounds identical to that of my fiancee. Come to think of it, they look the same too. The ads will go away when either you all pay for it, or my wallet stops giving me blowjobs.

Just like the world, my mind has a million things going on at once. So much to do. So much to see. So much to investage. So much pain. So much joy. So much love. So much hate. So much knowledge to be had. So many unknown mysteries. It's impossible to see everything out there in the world, so what do we do. We turn on CNN. There you'll get the news that's been deemed important. It's a rare thing to step into a guy's brain and start looking around. You might run into somethings that you might get you into trouble. So, naturally, I'm going to better facilitate things for you.

And thus the birth of My Mind News (MMN). It's impossible to see so much of my brain all at once everyday, so what's been deemed important is what you'll get the chance to see. Think of it as the CNN of my mind. Wait....scratch that. Come to think of it, CNN can kiss my ass with all that liberal censored crap they air. Rather, think of My Mind News as the BBC News of my brain. Where you'll get the must unfilitered truth of my brain's events as it can possibly be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home